EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Oklahoma City - 10/8/2020 to 10/11/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigZ

Hi! Randy and Cindy Zavodny will be attending this rally. Campground reservations have been made for October 7 through October 12. This is our first rally since getting out LM Concord last fall.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hi! Randy and Cindy Zavodny will be attending this rally. Campground reservations have been made for October 7 through October 12. This is our first rally since getting out LM Concord last fall.
Thanks for making your reservations! We’re really looking forward to seeing y’all at our rally. We like our Texas neighbors too. If y’all could PM your Heartland member number to me it will be great. I do have y’all down though, it’s just for paperwork. Thanks, Orville & Barbara

Suekeetch

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
We plan to get there on the 5th and leave on the 12th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

WRIGHT ll

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Roadrunner RV Park
  • 4740 S I-35 Service Roed
  • Oklahoma City, OK 73129
  • Ray Doonkeen 1-405-677-2373
  • rdoonkeen@aol.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 9/22/2020
  • Site fee: $$39.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 10
  • Potluck time: 5:30 PM

Additional Info:
--------------------
Orville & Barbara. 1083 10-5,10-12
Lin & Debbie 1169 10-5, 10-12
Jay & Stella. 1017, 10-5, 10-12
George & 10-6, 10-11
larry & Gayle, 10-7, 10-1
Bob A, 3834, 10-6,10-12
Mike & Peg, 10-5,10-12
Dave & Nancy 10-5,10-12
Todd n Paula 5176. 10-4, 10-11
Dean & Cheri 1369. 10-8, 10-12
Doug &Kathy 3765. 10-5, 10-12
Joe &Ann. 2352. 10-5, 10-11
Mark & Tammy. 5804. 10-4, 10-11
Corbin &Flora. 1990. 10-6,10-11
Norm & Tammy. 6812. 10-6, 10-13
Lloyd & Edwina. 5327. 10-4,10-12
Phil & Cece, 1118, 10-5,10-12
Randy & Cindy,6842, 10-7, 10-12
sue & Derald, 10-5,10-12

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well my schedule cleared up and I have made reservations for this rally. I will arrive on the 5th and leave on the 12th of Oct.
Everything was about full up so they put me up on the hill in the old campground.

See you'll there...

BC

Possum51

Hey Orville, we are coming to the rally. Already made our reservations! Can’t wait to see everyone!

Pat and Elaine

WRIGHT ll

We made a reservation with the campground. Please count us in for this rally. Arriving 10/3. Departing 10/11.

Okay Darren, I have y’all down and we’re really looking forward to seeing and Pam at our rally. Travel safe we’ll see y’all then, Orville and Barbara

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Orville, we are coming to the rally. Already made our reservations! Can’t wait to see everyone!

Pat and Elaine

Okay Pat & Elaine, I’ve got y’all down and we’re really looking forward to seeing y’all at our rally. Travel safe and we’ll see y’all soon, Orville and Barbara

Pokiejoe

Just took a bit but just made reservations to be there. Coming in on 6th, leaving 11th. Will be good to see everyone!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We made reservations arriving 10/7/2020 and departing 10/14/2020. TBD on Site number.

WRIGHT ll

Just took a bit but just made reservations to be there. Coming in on 6th, leaving 11th. Will be good to see everyone!

okay, I got y’all down. We’ve been wondering and hoping to see y’all at our rally. Glad y’all are going to make it here.

- - - Updated - - -

We made reservations arriving 10/7/2020 and departing 10/14/2020. TBD on Site number.

Okay, I got y’all down and we’re really looking forward to seeing y’all.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Stacy and I will be there on the 7th and leaving on the 11th. I hope we are going somewhere but home.

jbeletti

Guess I forgot to post this...

The Belettis are coming!

3-Aug - Reservation made with Cindy

50A FHU Site
AR: 5-Oct
LV: 11-Oct
NT: 6

WRIGHT ll

Hey Jim, glad y’all can make the OKC fall rally! It looks like a full house now. We do have a couple things planned but it’s going to be simple. We’ll announce more at the hotdog supper and explain more then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possum51

Orville, with a very heavy heart Pat and I have to cancel the rally. 😢 😢 on our way back home from Yellowstone and Mt Rushmore the spindle broke on one of our wheels 😢. We had to leave the stupid trailer in Lubbock and he told us it will take 3-4 weeks so you know it will probably be even longer than that! The problem is waiting on parts because of this *#*!! virus!! We are truly sorry for having to cancel. We were looking so forward to visiting with everyone! 😩😩😩

WRIGHT ll

Orville, with a very heavy heart Pat and I have to cancel the rally. 😢 😢 on our way back home from Yellowstone and Mt Rushmore the spindle broke on one of our wheels 😢. We had to leave the stupid trailer in Lubbock and he told us it will take 3-4 weeks so you know it will probably be even longer than that! The problem is waiting on parts because of this *#*!! virus!! We are truly sorry for having to cancel. We were looking so forward to visiting with everyone! 😩😩😩

Pat and Elaine, we are sorry to hear about your mishap! Of course we will miss you at the rally too. yes we're still being affected by the covid and I'm sure it will do so for a long time in the future. Good luck with your rig and maybe things will allow you to go to Athens in a couple weeks. Orville and Barbara

WRIGHT ll

To everybody arriving from the south on I35, Take EXIT 123A which is South 51st Street and go through the next street, S44 ST past the bank and the two motels and you're there. Be mindful that the campground sign is right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.