EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: AZ, Brenda - 1/16/2021 to 1/24/2021

Added to Calendar: 9 dates

Ann&Ted

Good morning Bud, Absolutely, go ahead and invite your neighbor. Since this is only a "campout" and not a sponsored Heartland Owners Club event, we can invite anyone we want.

Ted

NewHopians

Good morning Bud, Absolutely, go ahead and invite your neighbor. Since this is only a "campout" and not a sponsored Heartland Owners Club event, we can invite anyone we want.

Ted
Okay Ted they got in and I will pass the information on to Gary.

But they are:

Dan & Doris Nixon Site G20 SOB friends of Bud & Sue Linardy

- - - Updated - - -

Post 1 updated....
Found a spot on the lake with 2 bars 4 g.
Enjoy and remember you owe Craig a drink!
Gary:

We have some of our neighbors here in Prescott Valley that will be joining us in Quartzsite. They have made reservations at Black Rock already, they are:

Dan & Doris Nixon Site G20 SOB friends of Bud & Sue Linardy

Ann&Ted

The Quartzsite RV show is finally here. Several of us will be arriving at the Black Rock RV park tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I looked up the site for the RV show and Big Tent. It looks like the tent will be open for business, with some changes inside to keep people moving in one direction. Masks are required, and there are supposed to be hand sanitizer stations around the tent to use at your convenience.

Ted

The Quartzsite RV show is finally here. Several of us will be arriving at the Black Rock RV park tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I looked up the site for the RV show and Big Tent. It looks like the tent will be open for business, with some changes inside to keep people moving in one direction. Masks are required, and there are supposed to be hand sanitizer stations around the tent to use at your convenience.

Ted

Hi Ted,
Craig & Rita had to cancel as we've been impacted by covid. Everyone doing okay but we need to quarantine through next week. See you on the next trip!

Craig