2014 Savannah Dripping Drain Pipe

There's a small blue and white drain pipe to the rear of the wheels on the door side that's dripping water. Could this be from the air conditioner? I shut off the water supply, but it still drips. TIA

danemayer

If it looks like the attached picture, it's the fresh tank overflow drain. If it's continuously dripping, the fresh tank may be filling by itself. If that's what's happening, take a look at our owner-written Fresh Tank Fills by Itself user guide to understand why it's happening and how to fix it.

Attachments

• Fresh Tank Overflow.jpg
    Fresh Tank Overflow.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 36

Fox

"Do you have a residential refrigerator on this side..if so... maybe this is the drain."

DING, DING, DING. I believe you just answered a question I've had in the back of my mind. In mid/late 2018 I found a short tube that was profusely dripping - eventually I Assumed it was from the AC unit. However because that was the only time I ever observed it dripping I didn't really think that was the answer. My tube (coincidentally) IS located near my Res. fridge.

His description (long and blue/white) does sound like its from the fresh water tank.