EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Athens - 10/15/2020 to 10/18/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservation made for Oct 12 -19, site 209.
Look forward to seeing everyone!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have updated the attendee list. If I missed you send me a message and I will get you added.

Hopefully we are going to have beautiful cool weather for the week of the rally.

jbeletti

Hi Jason - I made my reservation last week (13-Aug with Dave) but didn't update you or this thread.

AR: 14-Aug
LV: 18-Aug
NT: 4
DP: $140
BL: $0
ST: 122

If I am not by the rally hall - feel free to move me :) Dave said it looked like we weren't altogether.

Chippendale

Hi Jason - I made my reservation last week (13-Aug with Dave) but didn't update you or this thread.

AR: 14-Aug
LV: 18-Aug
NT: 4
DP: $140
BL: $0
ST: 122

If I am not by the rally hall - feel free to move me :) Dave said it looked like we weren't altogether.

Jim, if you are in 122, you are maybe one space closer to the Rally Hall than you were last Oct. Look forward to seeing our "New Texans".

George

normb01

Tammy and I will be arriving on 13 Oct and we depart on 20 Oct headed to the Elkhart factory. We will be in site 106. See Ya'll soon with the newly revised Corona Shots!!!!!

dwpkdavis

We made reservations with the campground. Please count us in for this rally. Arriving 10/11. Departing 10/18. Site #203.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We made reservations for Site 121 arriving 10/14//2020 and departing 10/18/2020.

Hi,

Elaine & I will be attending. This will give her a chance to try out her new right knee that was installed on August 11th.

Our campsite reservations have been made with Lori for Thursday 10/15 - Sunday 10/18 in site #205.

Look forward to getting out of the house and seeing everyone.

kmb1347

Hi all,

Kitty and Mike Burns here from Glen Rose, Texas. This will be our first event and we are very excited to meet all going . We will be in #204 15-18th. Bought our Big Country new in January and have been stationary in Glen Rose , minus one 3 week trip to Freeport, Tx in August .
We still have a lot to learn. See you soon !

'Lil Guy'

Made our reservations for the rally. Debbie and I will arrive on the 12th and depart on the 18th. Probably be practicing social distancing until I've had a couple of Rums. Looking forward to getting back out. Will be leaving Margaritaville at home for this trip. later and have a great day.

alethaj

John and I look forward to seeing everyone in Athens.. We are now SOB'S.. But hold dear the friendships we made when we were Heartland owners.. We learned a lot from all of you and hope to keep our friendships for a long time... See y'all in Athens. Aletha Jeter

'Lil Guy'

Not much activity here. Is this rally on. No updates and not many people attending. If anyone wants to play golf, I can get us off anytime at Cherokee Ranch in Jacksonville. I'm a member and can get a select few off for free. Just a thought. About a 45 to 50 minute drive.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Not much activity here. Is this rally on. No updates and not many people attending. If anyone wants to play golf, I can get us off anytime at Cherokee Ranch in Jacksonville. I'm a member and can get a select few off for free. Just a thought. About a 45 to 50 minute drive.

Dave is always ready for golf! As long as it doesn’t interfere with wineries! Hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

Jason, I just found out yesterday that I will be unable to attend the rally. I have already canceled with the park. Please save me a place for next time.

George Speir

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are tentatively planning to attend. Arriving late Friday 10/16, departing 10/18. Site 501.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.