EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: TN, Crossville - 8/28/2020 to 8/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 8/28/2020 to 8/30/2020

We are in for a camp out if others are! Just let us know what dates are good!

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders

We are definitely in. Can do the same dates or what ever is convenient. Nothing but time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders

Yay! I'm so glad that y'all are making a camp out from this! Safe travels.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders

We are definitely in. Can do the same dates or what ever is convenient. Nothing but time!!!

Our dates are 26-31 Aug for anyone interested in showing up.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Looks like this is turning into a fun camp-out. I will try to set up another thread as a campout and link this thread to it. So come on folks and register to come have fun.

Nabo

The Camp-out is on!!! A Camp-out being held instead of the Rally. The Mathis' as well as the Warrens and Lesters are still in. So come on and join us for a laid back weekend

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

The camp-out is on. What is a camp-out, just a laid back group of folks having fun camping together. We would like to invite you to come join in, just call the office to get registered with the campground and then respond back so we can add you to the list. OH - invite your friends as well, the more the merrier.

Last edited:

Nabo

Judy and Jerry Winkle decided to keep their reservations so they are in.

Who's next????

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus and Debra are signed up. Arriving 8/26, departing 8/31.

By the way, can't get the link to the Camp-Out to work. Just get "Page Not Available"

Nabo

Yeah Gus, glad to have you and Deb attendng.
If anyone else is having problems, please let us know. JB was doing some tweaking to the thread and might not have it right yet.

Nabo

Welcome Ed and Eddie ;) It's been too long and I can't wait to see you too again.

B--

Nabo

There is a dinner playhouse in Crossville. Not sure if they are open since the attack of the virus but if so and there is an interest, I can see about cost.
Byrd

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
014f88949a6d71a7f07f12c67e5507d9.png

Nabo

As of yesterday, only the outdoor production "Smoke on the Mountain" is being offered according to the website. All indoor productions have been moved to 2021. The outdoor production requires you to bring your own chairs and water. I have not called yet to verify this in that the office only opened up this past Monday (15th) so it looks like an outdoor production.

Nabo

Here is the play info on the Cumberland County Playhouse "Smoke on the Mountain". It is an outdoor production, Friday the 28th at 6:30 pm and Saturday time only at 10:00 am. Since it's an outdoor production, you must bring your own chairs and water. Chairs and snack shop will not be provided. In case of rain, the production will be moved to a covered area.

jbeletti

Wish we could make this one. We really enjoyed the Cumberland Playhouse for the 5 years we lived in Crossville.

Y'all enjoy!

jjwink

We plan to be there27-30. Look forward to seeing everyone. Would love to go to the Playhouse production.

EB3

Here is the play info on the Cumberland County Playhouse "Smoke on the Mountain". It is an outdoor production, Friday the 28th at 6:30 pm and Saturday time only at 10:00 am. Since it's an outdoor production, you must bring your own chairs and water. Chairs and snack shop will not be provided. In case of rain, the production will be moved to a covered area.

We would be interested in the Playhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.