Cyclone Service team

normb01

Thanks for the help on the heater issue in my 4007. Ryan Duley is great to work with. Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Nothing but great things to say about the Cyclone team at the support section. Thanks again Ryan. :):):):):)

Dmetcalf

Thanks for the help on the heater issue in my 4007. Ryan Duley is great to work with. Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Nothing but great things to say about the Cyclone team at the support section. Thanks again Ryan. :):):):):)

I have a 4007 as well. I was wondering what kind of issue were you having and how was it corrected (just curious) if you don’t mind.
thanks

normb01

I have a 4007 as well. I was wondering what kind of issue were you having and how was it corrected (just curious) if you don’t mind.
thanks

Bedroom A/C works bit jeater will not cycle on. No light on the main control board on the furnace itself. Heartland is sending me a board to replace the one on the furnace

Dmetcalf

Bedroom A/C works bit jeater will not cycle on. No light on the main control board on the furnace itself. Heartland is sending me a board to replace the one on the furnace

OK, so other than those issues how do y'all like your 4007 ..? We absolutely love ours we used it 7 times last year. We love the layout in it ….

jbeletti

Norm - thank you for the kind words for the Customer Service Team and Ryan Duley in particular. Glad he was able to take care of you! I've passed your note onto the team back in Elkhart.

See you and Tammy at the South Central Region Rally in Montgomery, TX in April!