Reese goose box anyone

Fordguru

Has anyone switched to the Reese goose box
i would really like my bed space back

just looking for pros and cons

GK2018

I don't have any personal experience with the Reese but I've heard several people not talk very highly of them. You could look into the Anderson hitch it's lightweight and easily removable. I almost went that route with the Anderson but chose a B&W companion instead since I figure I'll rarely pull mine out of my truck bed and prefer the extra weight.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

avvidclif

Go Andersen, easy to remove and light. Pulls better than the Curt we had on the old truck, don't really know why, it just does.

Dan54

I love my Anderson too! After I’m back from a trip pulls out easily & hangs on my garage wall. It’s only about 40 lbs or so, it’s easy to hang high on the wall out of he way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chiefneon

Howdy!

I purchased a new Chevrolet 3500 LTZ DRW 2L custom hauler last year. Decided to make use of the goose neck ball instead of using another 5er hitch. Purchased a 20,000 lb Reece Goose Box and installed it on our 2014 Cyclone 4000. We’re fulltimer’s and it has been a excellent hitch. Pull great, smooth ride I have no complaints regarding the hitch or it’s operations. I don’t see any reason that could make me go back to a 5er hitch. A good place for great information is GooseBox owners group on FaceBook.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon