What is a Kids Doodle Station?

pedirob

I noticed the description for most North Trail RVs, including my own, lists a "kids doodle station" as a kitchen feature. What is this? I don't see anything on my camper that meets this description. I have 2 little kids, so I'm very interested!

MTPockets

I noticed the description for most North Trail RVs, including my own, lists a "kids doodle station" as a kitchen feature. What is this? I don't see anything on my camper that meets this description. I have 2 little kids, so I'm very interested!

A small toitee? LOL just kidding, couldn’t resist. I have no idea.....

mlpeloquin

It is a place where kids can water color, crayon color, and do any small hobby. In the kitchen is where you could keep an eye on them or where that was the only space for it in the design.

h2oskierc

The fridge on them has a chalkboard face to it. Not sure my kids will be allowed to have chalk in the trailer though. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pedirob

The fridge on them has a chalkboard face to it. Not sure my kids will be allowed to have chalk in the trailer though. LOL

Yes, I never would have guessed writing with chalk on the fridge. It's on the Heartland website now and there's a sticker on the fridge on the new models. Sounds like a big mess to me though! I have the kids do their chalk art on the pavement outside.

Thanks...Rob

h2oskierc

Yes, I never would have guessed writing with chalk on the fridge. It's on the Heartland website now and there's a sticker on the fridge on the new models. Sounds like a big mess to me though! I have the kids do their chalk art on the pavement outside.

Thanks...Rob

I made sure that sticker was off before my kids saw it. LOL

And the one about the winegard connect. They can go without internet a few days at a time.

Chris

2021 North Trail Caliber 33 BUDS - 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Double Cab w/ 6.5' Box - Z71 5.3L 3.42 Rear End w/ Z82 Trailering Package - Tuson DirectLink Brake Controller

tosiris

I think it's great that you're researching new activities for your kids. I haven't heard of a ""kids doodle station"" before, but it sounds like a fun and creative space for little ones. It's nice to have a designated area where they can let their imaginations run wild while also being close by in the kitchen.
I recently discovered an article on supporting foster parents, and it had some great points for all parents and society in general. It made me realize the importance of community support for those who take on the responsibility of fostering children. It's something to keep in mind for all of us as we navigate the challenges and joys of parenthood. Thanks for bringing up the topic, and apologies for reviving a years-old thread, but I'm always on the hunt for similar info.

Last edited: