M32 damaged panel availability/replaceable?

Hey all. Looking at a 2018 M32 tomorrow. Man these campers check off ALL my boxes!!!

One issue is the current owner turned too soon and damaged the "J-Wrap". Is this panel replaceable? If so where would I turn to get a part like this?

Side note, seller says slide functions perfectly and there no issue other then cosmetic

Ive attached a few photos below.

Thanks all and I'm enjoying the forum so far
113ce76878326b170e4735465e1a7711.jpg
72df945b385df02f8143f1351a6aa945.jpg
1475715ae81a238466d88a1f1374fab2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi WickedFrothin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You can get the j-wrap from Heartland directly, but crating it up and shipping cost will likely exceed the parts cost. If you have a nearby Heartland dealer, and they're ordering a trailer anytime soon, you might be able to have the j-wrap sent inside the trailer on order.

rhodies1

This piece of J Wrap is probably in the cost range of 400 to 500 dollars without shipping. Keep this in mind when negotiating the price .

Flick

Thin layers of Bondo and a can of black paint. Down there on the bottom, no one could tell it was fixed.

jbeletti

That's probably a $2k damage claim (2 sections of j-wrap, 1 slide vertical fascia, 1 fascia end cap, paint and shop supplies).

As Dan mentioned, you can get all the parts from Heartland Customer Service. Consider calling them today with the VIN and the images to see if they can give you a list of parts and a delivered cost - 877-262-8032.

Another thought is to have the seller initiate a collision damage claim with insurer with you as the payee.

Hey all. Thanks for all the replies!

I looked at the camper, I was so surprised with how thin that J Wrap is... I could of just straightened it right out with my hands!!

Long story short, I BOUGHT THE CAMPER!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited: