EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Onalaska - 11/12/2020 to 11/15/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCBurton

Hello Ashley,

Craig and Tena Burton are here in space #56 as SOB's...(last minute). We will bring more mashed potatoes and gravy if needed. Let me know.

ASHWARREN

Texas-South Chapter Leaders - retired
Got you added to the list! See y'all this afternoon.

Hello Ashley,

Craig and Tena Burton are here in space #56 as SOB's...(last minute). We will bring more mashed potatoes and gravy if needed. Let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to meeting y'all. Welcome to the club!

We have a spot and will
be arriving Thursday evening. We are new to the group.

Thank You
Randy and Jamie Wilder

kmb1347

Hope everyone has a great time- looks like the weather is going to be awesome!
Mike and I were scheduled to be there but had a change of plans earlier this week .
We were Looking forward to another one after enjoying our first event in Athens last month !
Hopefully can make the next close one !
Kitty

jbeletti

Thank you Tripp and Ashley for a nice rally here in Onalaska. It's a pretty laid back area and was perfect for a relaxing rally.

Thanks also to all the rally attendees. Nancy and I had a great time from the pre-rally through the rally. It was cool to hang out with some of our long-term Heartland friends and to make some new ones.

Thanks to Tripp and Ashley's SOB friends who really pitched in to help coordinate the Thanksgiving dinner tonight. Wow - that was a great meal. Thanks to all who made fabulous dishes for it.

Thanks Bobcat for all the pictures!

See y'all down the road!

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Hi Guys... Here's a link to my Drop Box to view the photos i took at the rally. If you have any problem please let me know..

Rally Photos

Thanks BC

As usual, GREAT pictures from the rally, Bob!! Thank you for posting them, for us Heartlanders that aren't able to attend !!!

Btw, Those 'hypodermic shots' look like they were fun, and a BIG hit !!! :cool::cool:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Good job Tripp and Ashley. We had tons of fun here in Onalaska.

Great job as usual Bob on the photos.

Chippendale

Looks like the rally was held down in the Caribbean, great picture Bob. Sure wish I had been able to attend, there didn't seem to be any shortage of food or drink.

p.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.