EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Onalaska - 11/12/2020 to 11/15/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASHWARREN

Texas-South Chapter Leaders - retired
We are getting close!!! Can't wait to see everyone really soon on the beautiful Lake Livingston. We will be having a Thanksgiving style pot luck on Saturday night. Meat will be provided. Please let us know by replying to this thread what side or dessert you'd like to bring to share and we'll get it list. The attendees list and agenda has been updated on this thread so feel free to let me know if I have missed anyone. Feel free to provide any suggestions or other activities that you'd like to see.

-ASH

jbeletti

Ashley - we'll bring 3-quarts of mashed potatoes in that tiny Instant Pot we carry. It won't be enough to feed everyone, but they'll be tasty :)

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I just made reservations. Arriving on the 1th and departing on the 15th. Debbie will make dressing with turkey gravy. Margaritaville will be up and flowing with weather permitting. Looking forward to our 1st rally this year.

'Lil Guy'

Well, I did it again. Debbie intends to social distance thru this virus with her mother in the assisted living apartment. Only her and her sister are allowed to visit in the apartment at this time and she had to be tested again today. Looks like the Baker's are through with rallies until the end of this pandemic whenever that is. I'll cancel our reservation tomorrow. Everyone attending have a great rally and I wish we could be there. Sorry for any inconvenience we might have caused. Later and have a great day.

jbeletti

Bummer Frank - we’ll miss you and Debbie but we understand. Take care of yourselves and your family and see you down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I did it again. Debbie intends to social distance thru this virus with her mother in the assisted living apartment. Only her and her sister are allowed to visit in the apartment at this time and she had to be tested again today. Looks like the Baker's are through with rallies until the end of this pandemic whenever that is. I'll cancel our reservation tomorrow. Everyone attending have a great rally and I wish we could be there. Sorry for any inconvenience we might have caused. Later and have a great day.

Sorry to hear that Frank. Be safe and stay healthy!

jrabelson

The Abelson’s will bring creamed corn for the Thanksgiving potluck. Looking forward to this since we just got our camper back from factory on Wednesday! See you all in about 9 days!
I just noticed someone else is bringing corn so I will change to green bean casserole.

Last edited:

normb01

Tammy and are not sure what we will bring. But it will be something. We have to inventory the food situation when we get our rig back on Tuesday or Wednesday. More to come See you all Monday 9 Nov.

For everyone that may already be at the KOA. From attendee Bob Anderson:

Good morning everyone. There are a few of us here now, and a few more arriving on Monday. Tomorrow I’m gonna make a big batch of beef fajitas, and Marc & Tammy Tubbs will bring the tortillas and other stuff. Let’s all meet at my site, #39, around 5 for Happy Hour. I’ll park my truck at the bath house so there’ll be plenty of room for all to sit & enjoy. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Safe travels all, & see ya tomorrow!!!

Ashley Killebrew Warren and Tripp Warren, please pass this on to anyone else who may not see it. Thanks!!

jbeletti

For everyone that may already be at the KOA. From attendee Bob Anderson:

Good morning everyone. There are a few of us here now, and a few more arriving on Monday. Tomorrow I’m gonna make a big batch of beef fajitas, and Marc & Tammy Tubbs will bring the tortillas and other stuff. Let’s all meet at my site, #39, around 5 for Happy Hour. I’ll park my truck at the bath house so there’ll be plenty of room for all to sit & enjoy. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Safe travels all, & see ya tomorrow!!!

Ashley Killebrew Warren and Tripp Warren, please pass this on to anyone else who may not see it. Thanks!!

Free food - I'm in! Seriously though - thanks Bob. We plan to arrive by 5, so we'll plan to stop by. Thank you!

jbeletti

Hey South Texas Rally Pre-Ralliers!

Tuesday evening, the Beletti's are providing Sloppy Joes for dinner for those interested.

So - we'll provide the Sloppy Joes / Buns. We could use chips, plates, napkins, sides, desserts for those who would like to partake.

Norman and Tammy are hosting at their site - 33

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hey South Texas Rally Pre-Ralliers!

Wednesday evening, the Beletti's are providing Brisket Chili (with beans - sorry Texas) for dinner for those interested.

So - we'll provide the Chili, bowls and spoons. We could use more chili (Norm and Tammy are doing a pot), corn bread, sour cream, other sides and desserts for those who would like to partake.

Tentatively - we're asking Norman and Tammy to host at their site. We'll confirm the site number soon.

Last edited:

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We will be bringing Sweet Potato Casserole fro Saturday's Potluck Dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.