2013 BigHorn 3570RS - Looking for pics of the holding tanks

Hello All,

This is our first post. Love this community!!!

I am looking for pictures of the layout of our holding tanks and the wiring in the underbelly. So we can get a idea of what we will need to do some upgrades and maintenance.

Would sure appreciate any help to locate any or any advise or details.

Thank you in advance. :)

Garypowell

I have a 2013 Bighorn 3010 so it might be similar but I have no pics. You might have to do as I did in pulling down the basement wall and drop the cloroplast on the off door side (so you can see the plumbing) and just spelunk around.

you’ll figure it out. And you might find the previous owner did some mods.

BWStark

These are pictures sent to me by the factory. This is for a 2017 3670EL Bighorn. It has a docking station, washer and dryer, and Anderson valve to direct water. It won’t be the same but may give you some help. This was sent to me from the factory. As far as the wiring it just a tangled mess. Hope this helps in some way.39AF1B87-5A04-420A-99D1-9789AD8A9036.jpg67DD3717-92CF-49CE-B601-8C90B2508AC8.jpg

****, I have no idea how I did that with the pictures.

Gaffer

I had a 2015 model 3570. The fresh tank is between the axles. The black tank is centered just aft of the basement wall. One gray tank is under the basement and the other is somewhere between the fresh and black. Pull the wall down and you will be able to see the black tank.