This looks Bad

sengli

Saw this today in ohio. I was passing by a storage area, and this SOB toy hauler looked odd. Looks like someone rear ended this unit. The king ping up front was mangled, and the rear door is missing. Do you think the damage will buff out?

Attachments

• IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0832.JPG
    IMG_0832.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 167

Dmetcalf

Saw this today in ohio. I was passing by a storage area, and this SOB toy hauler looked odd. Looks like someone rear ended this unit. The king ping up front was mangled, and the rear door is missing. Do you think the damage will buff out?

Oh wow..! That’s really bad .! How no one got hurt.

MTPockets

Buff Out!? No way.... that’s gonna need a whole can of running compound...

mlpeloquin

So you are a commealian are you? Or perhaps the SOB toy hauler is one using it's stealthily commealian ways to keep from being stolen.

GK2018

I think I bit of duct tape and some plywood will make her good as new!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Rear end collision (or big mistake backing up).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk