Replacement Tailight

kgbmpg

It's been determined that my trailer LED Tail Light is faulty and I'm looking for a replacement. The Mfg and part number is Glo-Brite 9859-88. There telephone numbers found online are not working; does anyone know how to find this part. I went to a trailer dealer and an rv repair shop and they cannot find a similar design. Thanks

kgbmpg

Thanks for the suggestions. The product on Amazon is the exact replacement, unfortunately, it shows "currently unavailable" from any buying options. I reached out to eTrailers and they are looking for a suitable replacement as they suggest the original is unavailable to them.

Springhaven

A local RV store was able to find several options that retained the oval shape in LED. I suggest changing them both out to a new pair.

mlpeloquin

It looks like the ones that were on my BigHorn. I think I have the center LED, new. I will have to check tomorrow to see. I would not have the chrome bezel. When new my bezel went the way of the dodo bird and Heartland sent me an entire new assembly. If I have it, I would send it to you for the cost of shipping. If you are interested, let me know.

I checked and it is a different light. L15-0081R Made by Kaper.

Last edited: