Rocker switch

bishgeo

My big country has sigma rocker switches in the control panel. Other than the mfg I can’t find a replacement the correct size. If any one can find them somewhere else please let me know. 6B5F3BE1-76AA-4A28-8331-35D740C86B4F.jpg

bishgeo

Yea not the right dimensions. The switch people must have made the switch panel too. Guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and buy from them. Seems like I have the only big country with bad switches. But that’s par for the course with this thing. 😡

wdk450

Yea not the right dimensions. The switch people must have made the switch panel too. Guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and buy from them. Seems like I have the only big country with bad switches. But that’s par for the course with this thing. 😡

If you can pop 1 of the switches in question out, you will usually see some manufacturer markings on the switch body. Do a websearch on some of those numbers, maybe followed by the word"switch" and you might find who made them and who sells them.

bishgeo

Did you read my post. I know the brand of the switches and who makes them. Was trying to find them cheaper than the mfg. these same switches must be in thousands of heartlands. Hard to believe no one has had to replace them but me.