Fender Skirt replacement

danemayer

Hi Gunther,

Give Heartland a call. Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

jmarnell

I needed a replacement fender skirt for our Cyclone. Heartland customer service got me the exact replacement via my VIN number. Very easy.

sengli

Once you get your replacements, make sure to re-enforce the mounting holes so they dont fail again early. I used the fiber glass tape and resin to make the mounting points stronger on these plastic fenders. Lasted for years now without any further damage.

Attachments

• IMAG1125.jpg
    IMAG1125.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG1124.jpg
    IMAG1124.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 37

carl.swoyer

I have a 2013 Greystone27RK and need to replace my fender skirts. Where can I get those replacements.

Norm Gunther

nbgunther@comcast.net
I purchased mine from heartland. They had the best price. I had them painted for 250.00
When I installed them I used gorilla tape along the back side the entire length.
Once I installed the fender I ran a bead of RV silicone the length of the fender.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

oldelmer1

Once you get your replacements, make sure to re-enforce the mounting holes so they dont fail again early. I used the fiber glass tape and resin to make the mounting points stronger on these plastic fenders. Lasted for years now without any further damage.

I need to do this on mine, was it a kit you got, or what?

Did you get it from Amazon???

Thanks....

carl.swoyer

Tennessee Chapter members,

I have a brown 2-piece fender skirt if anyone can use it. It fits Bighorns and some Landmarks models. I've attached the spec sheet showing the part number and which models it fits.

I'm offering it here before sharing with a wider audience. Location is Knoxville area.

John

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
eb9599c3eea0f935fba9de5868c77a06.jpg

9c6d8fc2030cb668d187d4f5e1939511.jpg

Flick

One more thought on sengli’s good idea. If you haven’t used fiberglass before, practice on a scrap board first. It can be very messy in every way.