KIB multi plex

Miamogue

Somehow I turned off the panel lights of my multi plex control panel. Is there anyway to turn the panel lights on as the panels a hard to find at night. When I purchased coach the panel lights would stay on. The coach is a 2019 Landmark,

danemayer

Hi Miamogue,

I'm assuming the individual control panels around the coach still light up.

There are only 3 wires to the control panels: 12V DC, ground, signal. So if your convenience panel still operates, all 3 wires are doing what they're supposed to do. That suggests that the backlight on the panel has failed. I don't think there's anything to see on the back side of the panel, other than 1 connector, but it might be worth take a look to see if something is loose.

If the back side looks ok, I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. If you bought the Landmark less than 2 years ago, they may send you a new panel for self-install, under warranty. If not, the parts dep't can sell you one.

jbeletti

On the wall switch in your bedroom - there is a switch that controls the switch back-lights - I think. Check it out.