Outdoor Speakers BH 3670

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
The built in outside speakers have been gonzo for quite awhile. Anybody every replace them? I yes, what did you use?Worth the cost/effort or should I just stick with the portable unit I keep in the basement??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmarnell

Put these in a couple of months ago.

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_107DB522/Polk-Audio-DB-522.html

They sound a whole lot better than the original Jensens, but not as good as my little rechargeable Bose I got at Costco.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I put those exact same Polk Audio speakers in our Cyclone. I agree on the quality - decent sound for the price and better than the originals. They were very easy to install.

Gaffer

Do to the environment these speakers are in, I would go with a quality marine speaker rather than a car speaker. They will last a lot longer.

Redrider007

Do to the environment these speakers are in, I would go with a quality marine speaker rather than a car speaker. They will last a lot longer.

Probably too late but check the depth of your speakers: Mine were very shallow so I replaced with the same ones which are garbage. Next time I will get a spacer and a quality speaker.

garyroee

I used KING RVM1000 RV Outdoor Speaker. For under $50 this thing is great. I replaced my porch light with and LED fixture and it literally went on the blink. Then came this. Install was easy and it’s super bright. The sounds is great and it’s all less than $50. My only complaint is I can’t turn down the sound as much as I would like with my phone, it’s still a little loud, but I can turn it down more when streaming from my laptop. It might just be an equalizer setting on my iPhone that needs to be adjusted. I highly recommend the product.