Wood Stains

Bogie

Finding out which stain (brand) and color Heartland used in 2017 would be difficult if not impossible. My suggestion is purchasing a few small cans of stain. One that is close to the same color, one a little lighter and one a little darker. On a sample board, try the closest color. Compare it to cabinets. Then in a separate container you can mix in very small amounts the lighter or darker color together and apply to he sample board. Make sure you measure the mixed amounts carefully and keep tract of each formula. It may take several trials. Once you think you are very close, you can try the one in an inconspicuous spot on your cabinets.

I have made custom stains to match cabinets for years. Sometimes you hit a match quickly, sometimes it takes several tries. But, with patience you should be able to get very close. Once you get the right match. Use the formula (you have been keeping tract, right) to make a bigger batch and put it in a new can. Mark the can with the formula and what it's used for (ie. trailer) then you will have it whenever you need it in the future.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Or take a drawer or cabinet door to a paint store and they will match the color for you.

Peace
Dave

garyroee

I think you can use paint for rv to refresh it. [FONT=&quot]I refinished a table and chair set for my son and his new wife in last Christmas. The Beyond Paint system was perfect! I used the light gray, did a small stencil and reupholstered the seats.

[/FONT]
https://vogeltalksrving.com/best-paints-for-rv-cabinets/#more-1855Screenshot_13.jpg