2020 qb300

Mrd129

Anyone know the size of the TV able to be mounted in the qb300? I read a bunch of folks had 43" in theirs...but the measurements don't add up...looks like it's going to be more like a 40"...
Also, is it a large mdf board behind the entertainment center? I can't seem to feel a specific mounting "stud"...and there's no stickers for mounting locations...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If some people are using a larger TV they may be using a extended mount or a swivel mount.
For mounting location you might give Heartland Customer Service and ask if they can provide some help there.
574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

Mrd129

I did send a message on their contact us gorm on the website, do hopefully that will clear things up a little bit.

Mrd129

So heartland got back to me regarding the mounting location and sent the attached diagram. It looks like I can go as far as 7 7/8" on either side of center and mount a standard mounting rail system to hang the tv. The only thing I'm unsure of is the size of the screws used to mount the rail. It shows the osb is 5/8" thick...at which point does the length of the screw become not effective? Also, in the upper diagram...it looks like that may be a top view of the sides of the entertainment center...what would a 8" mounting stud be doing in there?
5a5f35efdb4ce6863180a8f0a9ff5a83.jpg
d7137efaa13bd660943c20f3ae23cb6b.jpg