EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/15/2020 to 10/18/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregnDD

Just made reservations for our very first Heartland Rally! Arriving on the 14th, departing on the 19th, no site # was given. Looking forward to meeting everyone and exploring the Brunswick area.
Greg and Dee Dee Brannan

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Just made reservations for our very first Heartland Rally! Arriving on the 14th, departing on the 19th, no site # was given. Looking forward to meeting everyone and exploring the Brunswick area.
Greg and Dee Dee Brannan

Welcome! So glad that you can join us! We are looking forward to meeting you both! ;)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok, I'm going to ask a dumb question - what's a one skillet meal?

Toccoatravelers

Thank you Paul and Sue for a wonderful Rally! We really needed to get out and spend time with our friends. The food and company were great!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh my, what a rally! Thank you Sue and Paul for hosting this wonderful and fun rally. Great food, fun seeing old friends and making new ones, and exploring the area.
20201017_180450.jpg

jbeletti

I wasn't at this rally but have read the comments and seen some fun pictures. Thank you Paul and Sue for hosting what looks like another great GA rally.

Thank you Nathan and Byrd for being there and for all you do for your Region. Thank you to all who attended and made it fun.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Paul and I want to thank everyone who came to the rally and helped to make it such a success! A special thank to all that helped with cooking and activities!
Our Heartland Gives Back was an overwhelming success with just over $1000 going to Southeastern Assistance in Healthcare! As chapter leaders, we decided to donate the other half of the 50/50 to SAIH.

We hope to see y’all down the road! Until next time - Travel safe!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.