2020 Hershey Show

NYSUPstater

WOW! This whole C-19 surely has thrown a wrench in every monkey works plans. Seeing that this show is 4 months away and soooo many things still up in the air pertaining to guidelines and such, have to wonder how an event like this will be affected? Anyone hear of anything yet or too early to tell? NASCAR has their Grandaddy-----DAYTONA, INDY cars have the INDY 500, RVers in the east have Hershey! Would like to come down for a couple days---not that we are in the market, but still cool to look things over.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah, who knows. We’ve not made any reservations for Hershey yet. We usually run the Owners Club booth Friday and Saturday of the event. But that place draws a massive crowd. Not sure how they’ll handle the restrictions with that.
Let us know if you’re coming down. We’ll meet up. I’d love to be there and help you choose your next one. LOL

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Wouldn’t hold my breath on that event happening. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILH

Yeah, who knows. We’ve not made any reservations for Hershey yet. We usually run the Owners Club booth Friday and Saturday of the event. But that place draws a massive crowd. Not sure how they’ll handle the restrictions with that.
Let us know if you’re coming down. We’ll meet up. I’d love to be there and help you choose your next one. LOL

We were there last year (2019) and purchased our RV. The crowds were HUGE! Can't imagine it post Covid-19.

JWalker

We were there last year (2019) and purchased our RV. The crowds were HUGE! Can't imagine it post Covid-19.

It would be tough to think of how they could make that happen. There are times in the Giant Center where the vendors have their displays, that it is shoulder to shoulder.

NYSUPstater

Jamie,

How about we help you and Ginger w/ a new one? After all, it'a only money and we don't have a problem at all spending someone else's!!

JWalker

Jamie,

How about we help you and Ginger w/ a new one? After all, it'a only money and we don't have a problem at all spending someone else's!!

I thought you were on that cycle where you traded every three years. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donr827

Just looked at their website and it says they are closely monitoring but as of now, show still on.