Newbies — 2019 M25

jose35324

Hello,

My Heidi and I recently retired and are now proud owners of a 31ft travel trailer. We are looking forward to doing some traveling once some of these Covid 19 restrictions get lifted. We plan on traveling the East coast with our 2 dogs and RV park suggestions are welcomed.

jose35324

Thanks,
I notice in your signature “MORride wet bolt kit “, i was curious and looked it up. How much of a difference did that make?

Re: Newbies — 2020 22CRB

Had small Motor home but too small for wife and two 65lbs dogs. Looking forward to getting out on the road beginning in NC/VA/SC to get used to tag-along. Where can i weigh the trailer to be sure i have not exceeded? M&M

jose35324

Re: Newbies — 2020 22CRB

Had small Motor home but too small for wife and two 65lbs dogs. Looking forward to getting out on the road beginning in NC/VA/SC to get used to tag-along. Where can i weigh the trailer to be sure i have not exceeded? M&M

I think you might of replied in the wrong post, but nice to meet you. Usually a public weight scale is your best choice. Try this site to find one near you, https://www.publicscaleslocator.com/scale-locations .