Rear camera and upper tail lights not working

HHHH

I am new to this forum and we just purchased our first RV. We bought a 2017 Trail Runner 28TH and when we drove off the lot the wireless Furrion camera worked flawlessly on the drive home for viewing from the truck. We took out the RV a week later on our first outing to learn as much as we could but we could not get the camera to pair. Soon we realized those upper red lights do not light up and there is no power at the camera in the upper middle.

I am a electrician so I have been trying to use what I know and work my way back. I checked all the fuses under the hood from my truck. All good. Tomorrow I am going to buy a 7 way RV tester for my truck to double check that. Just wanted to get your input on what else to check.

I checked the panel/fuse box in my living area under the fridge (where mine is located) and checked fuses and they seem good as well.

Dahillbilly

if the rest of your clearance/running lights are working; check behind those red ones, they are daisy chained together along with the camera. Only takes one loose connection to loose all of them! Good luck

h2oskierc

Also turn your headlights on. My camera works when the headlights are on. It’s a nice setup. Very useful when driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HHHH

Thank you for those who commented. Just wanted to update. I found the problem and it was pretty stupid lol. I didn't know I had to turn the dial in my truck from "Auto" lights to parking lights on for the camera to get power. Took me awhile after testing everything and trying everything to run across it. Just glad I know now. Thanks again.

Hunter