Mounting a TV in a 2020 Pioneer BH250

BobL

I am a new owner and wanted to install a TV in my Pioneer BH250. I am looking for suggestions. Thanks

NYSUPstater

I'm guessing here, but would think the factory should have put decals on a wall someplace indicating location for tv mounting plate. Should you find it, cover yer butt by usuing a stud finder (think there is one for use w/ metal studs) as the decal may not be in exact spot. Do you also have a outlet and coax cable hook up nearby? That should give you an idea that the tv mount is close by.

BobL

I am a new owner and wanted to install a TV in my Pioneer BH250. I am looking for suggestions. Thanks
I have looked for a sticker stating just where to mount the TV but there is none anywhere on the wall. bAny suggestions? Thanks!

h2oskierc

If you contact heartland they can get you a drawing. They’ve been very responsive to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
[mention]BobL [/mention] did you get a TV mounted? I’m a new owner as well and looking for ideas on mount, TV size, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jerryjay11

I found on our RL250 that the wall paneling is thin enough to depress where there are no studs. The studs are wood, but I didn't trust the studs by themselves so I cut a piece of plywood, stained it and used it as a backplate, attaching to two studs. Did this on the LR wall and the back side for the BR wall. Both TV's are still in place even after many long trips including east to west coast move.