Thread: Underseat storage in Dinette area

1. Print this Post   #1

Underseat storage in Dinette area

Been looking online at campers interested in a North Trail 31qubh but have a question if there is storage under the dinette seat.. I've tired searching and watching a few you tube videos. Can't seem to find an answer. Closest dealer is 3 hours away. Thought I would ask here for hopefully a quick answer.

2. Print this Post   #2

Re: Underseat storage in Dinette area

Is it a dinette? If itís like our 2021 33 BUDS, there are cabinet doors with access, but not a pull out drawer. We plan to find a couple Rubbermaid type containers to slide in there, but havenít gotten around to it yet.

I did a lot of research and felt it is very hard to beat the construction of North Trail. The aluminum framing and Azdel panels really sold me on them. Compared to the Forest River junk we looked at the North Trail was amazingly better in fit and finish. Worth some extra money, in my opinion.

We also like Radiance, but the construction still wasnít up to the North Trails we saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

2021 North Trail Caliber 33 BUDS - 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Double Cab w/ 6.5' Box - Z71 5.3L 3.42 Rear End w/ Z82 Trailering Package - Tuson DirectLink Brake Controller

3. Print this Post   #3

I don't have this model, but from looking at the pictures I can say it almost certainly has storage there. You can actually see cabinet doors in the pictures.
    I also upgraded from a Forest River Palomino hybrid to a North Trail, and have been very pleased with it.

Happy shopping...Rob

4. Print this Post   #4

If itís a booth Dinette like our 2019 27RBDS, both sides have full storage beneath the seats, but because the outside ends are curved, you have to remove the cushions to access the storage. Lots of space there in ours in the King slide, just wish it had doors on the ends.
    Bob & Cindy Humphrey with Jasper our mini-Schnauzer
    2019 North Trail 27RBDS Caliber UltraLite King Slide
    2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Super Crew 4WD Off-Road
    3.5L Twin-Turbo EcoBoost V6
    MaxTow 20Ē Package with EEZ-Lift R3 12k hitch

5. Print this Post   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Partsbob View Post
    If itís a booth Dinette like our 2019 27RBDS, both sides have full storage beneath the seats, but because the outside ends are curved, you have to remove the cushions to access the storage. Lots of space there in ours in the King slide, just wish it had doors on the ends.
    I just looked at the floor plan, I think you are right, itís the U shaped dinette...

Chris

2021 North Trail Caliber 33 BUDS - 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Double Cab w/ 6.5' Box - Z71 5.3L 3.42 Rear End w/ Z82 Trailering Package - Tuson DirectLink Brake Controller

6. Print this Post   #6

Thanks for the answers. Think I'll be moving forward with the purchase. Very impressed with the floor plan. I like the bunk house with dinette more than the other bunk houses with the odd floor couch bed thing.

7. Print this Post   #7

That was our biggest struggle with the model we chose. Our kids though seemed to like the whatchamacallits.

Weíre currently on our second weekend out and are looking forward to many more.

Happy camping!

Chris