Underseat storage in Dinette area

Been looking online at campers interested in a North Trail 31qubh but have a question if there is storage under the dinette seat.. I've tired searching and watching a few you tube videos. Can't seem to find an answer. Closest dealer is 3 hours away. Thought I would ask here for hopefully a quick answer.

h2oskierc

Is it a dinette? If it’s like our 2021 33 BUDS, there are cabinet doors with access, but not a pull out drawer. We plan to find a couple Rubbermaid type containers to slide in there, but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

I did a lot of research and felt it is very hard to beat the construction of North Trail. The aluminum framing and Azdel panels really sold me on them. Compared to the Forest River junk we looked at the North Trail was amazingly better in fit and finish. Worth some extra money, in my opinion.

We also like Radiance, but the construction still wasn’t up to the North Trails we saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pedirob

I don't have this model, but from looking at the pictures I can say it almost certainly has storage there. You can actually see cabinet doors in the pictures.
I also upgraded from a Forest River Palomino hybrid to a North Trail, and have been very pleased with it.

Happy shopping...Rob

Partsbob

If it’s a booth Dinette like our 2019 27RBDS, both sides have full storage beneath the seats, but because the outside ends are curved, you have to remove the cushions to access the storage. Lots of space there in ours in the King slide, just wish it had doors on the ends.

h2oskierc

If it’s a booth Dinette like our 2019 27RBDS, both sides have full storage beneath the seats, but because the outside ends are curved, you have to remove the cushions to access the storage. Lots of space there in ours in the King slide, just wish it had doors on the ends.

I just looked at the floor plan, I think you are right, it’s the U shaped dinette...

Thanks for the answers. Think I'll be moving forward with the purchase. Very impressed with the floor plan. I like the bunk house with dinette more than the other bunk houses with the odd floor couch bed thing.

h2oskierc

That was our biggest struggle with the model we chose. Our kids though seemed to like the whatchamacallits.

We’re currently on our second weekend out and are looking forward to many more.

Happy camping!