Yellowstone

Lou_and_Bette

<p>
Dave, several years ago, we stayed at Valley View RV park in Island View, ID. Nice basic park away from the hustle of the park and about 15 miles to the West entrance. Teton NP is about 70 miles south so good for a day trip</p>

Last edited:

chiefneon

Howdy!

We liked staying at Buffalo Crossing RV park in West Yellowstone. Near the West entrance to the park. Walking distance to most everything in te town of West Yellowstone.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon

SLO

Dave, several years ago, we stayed at Island View RV park in Island View, ID. Nice basic park away from the hustle of the park and about 15 miles to the West entrance. Teton NP is about 70 miles south so good for a day trip

Is that the same place as Island Park, ID? There is a nice RV park in Island Park as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

Baker's hole USFS campground on the Madison River, about 3 miles North of West Yellowstone. The good news - Low campsite prices. The bad news - First come First served (no reservations), and no pressurized water at campsite, no dump station within the campground. There is a freshwater fill spigot at the enterance for your freshwater tank, many fee dumpstations in the area. When i stayed there (2013?) I got a 1/2 price discount with the Federal Parks Interagency Pass. https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/custergallatin/recarea/?recid=5573