2017 Heartland Trailrunner 30 USBH Leaking roof problem. Please Help!!!

EToulouse

Hello, This is my first post. I am having a problem with water leaking ,during a rain shower, into the overhead storage in the master bedroom. I have sealed the roof numerous times and can not figure out where the water is coming from. Has anyone else dealt with this or have any ideas? I am at wits end about this. Thank you very much for any help you can give me.
-Ed

donr827

Can you provide more details on how you sealed the roof? I presumed you have been on the roof to look for cracks or looseness in the caulk around vents, pipes, and anything else that has a opening in the roof? Water travels and the place you see water marks in the trailer may not be the area of the weak.

EToulouse

Thank you for you reply, I have sealed the entire front of the camper to include removing any cracked or broken sealant and replacing it with new sealant. I noticed early on that the corners near the gutters were very cracked and coming apart. I removed all this and resealed them to include where the roof meets the gutter. Again, I've been concentrating on the front of the camper. I have looked over the remaining roof and am not seeing anything that is obviously leaking.