Torque 327 TH AC Question

FrankZ

Hello....my name is Frank and we recently purchased a 2019 Torque 327 toy hauler. I’m new to the forum and trying to figure the vents for the ac system. Question. In the garage, is there a manual switch for the ac vent? I have the living room ac on but nothing comes out of the vent in the garage area. Thanks.

Flick

Hello....my name is Frank and we recently purchased a 2019 Torque 327 toy hauler. I’m new to the forum and trying to figure the vents for the ac system. Question. In the garage, is there a manual switch for the ac vent? I have the living room ac on but nothing comes out of the vent in the garage area. Thanks.

In real life usage, I think the vents are installed mostly for looks. A small amount of air can sometimes be felt, but it won’t be enough to matter. Someone may give you different info that they have found. I also don’t have any kind of switch in my unit. I’ve even had all my vents apart to try to redirect air with not much success.

FrankZ

In real life usage, I think the vents are installed mostly for looks. A small amount of air can sometimes be felt, but it won’t be enough to matter. Someone may give you different info that they have found. I also don’t have any kind of switch in my unit. I’ve even had all my vents apart to try to redirect air with not much success.

ok. Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it. Frank Z

Dahillbilly

We have a 2018 327, the only vent we can close is the main bathroom, very little comes out of the garage vent. With the dump gate open works pretty good, with it closed not much difference in the bedroom airflow. Going to check the ducts in the bedroom next. May end up putting second a/c in.