Norcold Relay

Hi! First time post here. I have a Heartland San Antonio. I'm in South Florida where we had a thunderstorm last Thursday. The Lp 01 code came on and I went outside with my magnet. The red light went off but now my refrigerator does not work. The freezer is working but not the fridge section. I ordered a new relay. Should be here this Saturday. Will further damage result by using the freezer.

Thanks in advance.

Marc

carl.swoyer

Turn off the frig for a minute and then back on.

The Norcold will bring the freezer to temperature first then the fridge.

You can disconnect the thermistor at the fridge light and this will cause the Norcold to run continuously.

You can also retrieve codes from the digital display.
I'm in Spring Hill FL.

Open the lower access panel.
Look for a red light. If it's illuminated you'll need to put a strong magnet on the side of the black box that houses the light and do a magnetic reset. I'll attach a picture.
c2fbb8fab4dd59209a59f49adbbda1eb.jpg
0fa728f3474a231be3dc93fecca1cb28.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I performed the steps you mentioned with success in the past. But this time was different. The light went out, no clicks were heard and the refrigerator stopped working. The freezer works fine. When my repair guy checked the voltage and it read 13V in and .4V out! That's when I ordered the new relay. My neighbor came by and tested the voltage to the relay and out. They were both at 13V. Based on that, I'm not sure that a new relay will make a difference, but it's ordered and will be here and then installed tomorrow. Any suggestions?

carl.swoyer

Have you attempted to retrieve codes?
I pm'd you a little bit ago.
I sent you a link to a service manual. Try pulling the codes

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited: