Patio Stair Storage

scayne62

Anyone have any good solutions to storing the patio stairs. thy are in the way on the floor of the garage and are to the point of getting left home.

Dahillbilly

took small piece of plywood (size of steps where they touch the floor); paced that on a bench seat( flat position) with extra padding underneath the plywood; placed steps on plywood used two small rachet straps & they stay in place while traveling. Working for now

pjones1969

Mine are hanging in the garage at home, we don’t use them at all, I thought about building an angle iron platform attached to the frame to store them underneath and out of the way but in the end we decided if we think we need them we’ll take them with us in the bed of the truck or the garage if we have room, so I built a sewer hose bin instead

scayne62

Thank you everyone who has replied thus far, I like the idea of the stairs under the TV, I originally wanted to fabricate something to keep them underneath. This weekend is our first real trip out so we will see if they get used or not. if not they can just stay home.

david-steph2018

Anyone have any good solutions to storing the patio stairs. thy are in the way on the floor of the garage and are to the point of getting left home.

I put E-Track on the walls in the garage and strap the steps to these. We also strap down TV trays, extra table, chairs. I also placed the E-Track in the front storage compartment and hang extension cords / hoses, etc... from these. My grandson when he was 9 actually did most of the drilling and mounting.
I purchased all of the material and the straps, holders from these guys in Ohio:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.lodimetals.com/[/FONT]