Keystone to Cyclone 4270

Lost_my_beer

Howdy yall!
Just traded our 40’ Keystone Sprinter Limited in yesterday for a new 2020 Cyclone 4270.
We wanted to upgrade to a toy hauler and fell in love with the side patio. Nearly bought the Keystone Fuzion, but decided the Heartland might be a bit higher quality. Absolutely love the rig!
We are in the Orlando Florida area and try to get out once a month for 5 days at least. Just me, my wife, and Lotus, our pup. Daughter is in college and hasnt got time for us old peeps!
Hope to learn as much as I can about this new trailer.
Troy

danemayer

Hi Lost_my_beer,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

david-steph2018

Howdy yall!
Just traded our 40’ Keystone Sprinter Limited in yesterday for a new 2020 Cyclone 4270.
We wanted to upgrade to a toy hauler and fell in love with the side patio. Nearly bought the Keystone Fuzion, but decided the Heartland might be a bit higher quality. Absolutely love the rig!
We are in the Orlando Florida area and try to get out once a month for 5 days at least. Just me, my wife, and Lotus, our pup. Daughter is in college and hasnt got time for us old peeps!
Hope to learn as much as I can about this new trailer.
Troy
Congrats on the new rig. We have a 2018 Road Warrior with the side patio, love sitting out when it is nice and cool in the mornings.