New to RV'ing in Utah

Wells.RV

Howdy neighbors!

Husband and I just bought a Trailrunner 29SLE and LOVE it! First trip was a super quick one down to Moab and I think the next one we'll take will be to the mountains, here in Northern Utah. We've been tent-campers for years, so the RV game seems luxurious to us! :D I went ahead and signed us up for the Heartland Owner's forum because I obviously know mostly nothing about travel trailers. I look forward to everyone's valuable insight and great stories. Just wanted to say hello!

- Rebecca

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Rebecca and welcome to this great forum. Lots of information available from a lot of great people.
I like the Moab area as well as the Kanab and Glendale areas. Plenty there to keep us busy for a few weeks.
If you haven't already done so please consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. It's free. Just follow the link in my sig.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Hi Rebecca - welcome to the Heartland family!

I went to a Utah Chapter Heartland Owners Rally a couple years ago in Moab. Loved the area and can't wait to get back to UT and explore more.

Hope to see you at a Heartland event in the next 12 months.

Wells.RV

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I've definitely been signing up for all the RV things! I think we will do Moab again when we figure out boondocking. I've heard that the night sky away from the city is beautiful! It's really cool to hear from people all over the U.S.
I didn't realize the RV community was such a tight-knit one.
I'm looking forward to these rallies through Heartland and hope to see you all there, too! :cool:

- Rebecca

Dahillbilly

rebecca the night sky is awesome away from the city, rode our Harley one evening from Moab up to Greenriver was fantastic. Enjoy & welcome