EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Picayune - 4/15/2021 to 4/18/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Hello Ricky & Rachel

Just made reservations. Dates are 14-19 Apr 21 We’re on site# 3.

Hayden & Gigi

That's great.

Hope to see you before then. We should have the construction completed on our lot in Davenport in a week or two so will try and drive down after that or you can come up this way, whichever works for you.

Ricky & Rachel

mountainlovers76

Ricky, just want to offer making some beignets one morning for the rally.

Who could say no to that offer? I'm certainly not. LOL SkyMed is sponsoring Friday's breakfast so we will do them Saturday morning. We were thinking about a potluck breakfast Saturday anyway so that would work great. Thank you.

Ricky & Rachel

Abear79

Who could say no to that offer? I'm certainly not. LOL SkyMed is sponsoring Friday's breakfast so we will do them Saturday morning. We were thinking about a potluck breakfast Saturday anyway so that would work great. Thank you.

Ricky & Rachel

No problem, looking forward to the rally.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Ricky&Rachel, we are booked 4/15-18 on site #13. Heading that way after the TN rally by way of the farm for a couple days.

Essy

We have made reservations for the rally. We will arrive on 4/15 and leave on 4/21. Our site is #5!​

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I have made our reservations for the rally. Arriving n the 14th and leaving on the 19th. They have put us in site #8. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

mountainlovers76

Would like to come as our first time at a rally. Just purchased our new '21 Mallard and would like to meet others.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Think you will enjoy it.

Ricky & Rachel

- - - Updated - - -

We have made reservations for the rally. We will arrive on 4/15 and leave on 4/21. Our site is #5!​

Thanks for joining us. Things are looking good so far for the rally.

Ricky & Rachel

- - - Updated - - -

Debbie and I have made our reservations for the rally. Arriving n the 14th and leaving on the 19th. They have put us in site #8. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

Glad you are coming. Keeping our fingers crossed for this year.

Ricky & Rachel

- - - Updated - - -

Ricky&Rachel, we are booked 4/15-18 on site #13. Heading that way after the TN rally by way of the farm for a couple days.

Sounds good. We will be making reservations for the TN rally in the next couple of days.

Ricky Lester

clayhud

Hi Ricky & Rachel,

Reservation made site 23 arrive Thursday 4/15 for 3 nights. No T-shirts for us.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ricky & Rachel Santha and I will arrive on the 14th and leave on the 19th. We will be on site 22.
2 large t-shirts for us. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Possum51

Hi everyone, Pat and Elaine Poole will be arriving on April 15 and leaving on April 19th. We are in space #7. See you all then!

please order one shirt size 2x. Thanks!

Last edited:

Chippendale

Just made my reservation with the park. Will be in site 24, arriving on 4/14 and leaving on 4/19. My T-shirt size is XL.

George Speir

Toccoatravelers

We are going to do our best to see y’all at your Rally, our only sticking point is that we have to put the coach in for service, fingers crossed though!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Now I wish I could make it to another Mississippi rally! Those beignets are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.