Furrion Chef Collection Electric oven cooking (Help?)

EEdawg

Furrion Chef collection electric oven. Our new landmark Phoenix has one of these ovens. Its electric and we are burning things before they get done internally. For example brownies are burnt on the outside and not done in the middle.
The book is useless. It appears this oven has a convection mode with a fan.
Any suggestions on how to cook with this oven would be appreciated.
Is there a good resource online somewhere?
Furrion website was no help.
Note that this is not the combo convection microwave oven.
Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem. Burns the top of things because the heating element is in the top of the oven. Have used the convection feature to try to distribute the heat better, but it still burns everything on top surface, tried lower rack but no different. Called Furrion and they are absolutely worthless

GoodToGo

We have had issues with our Furrion oven since we bought the trailer 2 years ago. Have contacted the company three times already and they refuse to help us. .... We are Furious with Furrion they are horriable:mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

mthompson

We just bought a 2020 Landmark Newport with the Furrion Chef Collection Electric Oven. Just like Jimdog1356, everything burns on top no matter what you do to try and remedy the problem. I am SO disgusted! Is there anyone out there that has figured out this problem?

EEdawg

Well, we have been working with ours and it is still a pain.
We have had limited success with doing all the following.
1. Use convection feature.
2. Put in a pizza stone. We often put the stone on the top rack above the food we are cooking.
3. Rotate the food when about half done.
4. Take notes on each attempt to cook so if if works you know how to repeat it or to try something else if it doesn't work.
5. Usually we have to lower the suggested cooking temperature some, but it varies.
No telling how many pans of brownies we have ruined. The insides refuse to cook until the outsides are hard.
I wish we had the propane stove.
Furrion was no help.