2019 Newport 365 sewer hose storage?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
On my Landmark Oshkosh I use a plastic tote to carry two sections of hose that is normally all I need. I carry two more sections of hose in the storage tube mounted under the frame.

CoveredWagon

We have 2 round storage tubes under the frame. I installed the second one, one came with the unit. I,have a storage tote sized to carry all the fittings etc.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Not inexpensive, but I've used this for the last few 5th wheels.

View attachment 64351

View attachment 64352
That's kinda cool, do they make a shorter one? I just need one about 2' or 3' deep. I guess I could cut one down if I know it will work in the 1 spot I have room for it.
I want it for all of my connections. The clear see through fitting, the dump elbow, and the spare parts I have. I would like to gat them out of my basement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jbeletti

That's kinda cool, do they make a shorter one? I just need one about 2' or 3' deep. I guess I could cut one down if I know it will work in the 1 spot I have room for it.
I want it for all of my connections. The clear see through fitting, the dump elbow, and the spare parts I have. I would like to gat them out of my basement.

I don't think they're designed to be cut down but I am sure Jerrod the Mod King can slice the back off, slice a section out and trim/resecure the back on.

I agree - getting all your sewer stuff out of the primary storage bay is a good thing when you can do it.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

And mine are in a tub under the golf clubs. So I have to remove both sets of clubs to get to them. Not a ideal set up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dahillbilly

I install two pieces of uni-strut to the main frame rails & then hung piece of 5" PVC conduit with hangers to that, works great about $50 to do. May add another one.

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_193747894_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20200711_193747894_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 29