Slide out help

Jball

First North Trail it’s a 2018 24BHS Ultra Lite. Can anyone tell me how the wood trim above my slide is attached? (Screwed or nailed). Trying to get to my motor and cables for adjustment.

Thanks

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Most trim is attached with brad nails/staples. You must get something wide and flat under it and gradually pry it loose a little bit at a time. Go slowly. It can break easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

You might find that when you pry the trim off, the nail heads will just pull through the material. No problem, when you replace just shoot new nails in slightly different place and cover all nail heads and holes with a small dab of colored wood putty. That's how I did mine

Flick

First North Trail it’s a 2018 24BHS Ultra Lite. Can anyone tell me how the wood trim above my slide is attached? (Screwed or nailed). Trying to get to my motor and cables for adjustment.

Thanks

When reattaching the trim that was removed to gain access to an area that you may have to access again, I usually reinstall with screws strategically placed so next time it’s easier to access. Touch up the screw heads with paint to match trim.