Fuel 335 a/c not cooling in the garage

Hello everyone, first time posting here. I recently purchased a 2018 Fuel 335 and set it up yesterday. This unit has two roof mounted a/c's on it, one over the bedroom and one over the living room. Both units run fine and cool great, but there is a lack of cooling in the toy hauler garage. There are 4 vents in the garage, but when I close off the vent in the living room, there is hardly any airflow at all coming into the garage. I left the entrance door from the living room into the garage open and eventually after several hours it did cool off, but I would rather not have to leave that door open if the air would come out of the vents as I thought it should. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Justin

Flick

Hello everyone, first time posting here. I recently purchased a 2018 Fuel 335 and set it up yesterday. This unit has two roof mounted a/c's on it, one over the bedroom and one over the living room. Both units run fine and cool great, but there is a lack of cooling in the toy hauler garage. There are 4 vents in the garage, but when I close off the vent in the living room, there is hardly any airflow at all coming into the garage. I left the entrance door from the living room into the garage open and eventually after several hours it did cool off, but I would rather not have to leave that door open if the air would come out of the vents as I thought it should. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Justin

Welcome. Don’t count on a lot of cooling from the ceiling vents as most of us, and I think I’m speaking mostly for myself, think that the vents are there for looks only. I have the 3rd ac and the garage gets ice cold but with the ac off, it’s hot. Fans directed into that area help.
Good news is that in the winter, the garage is nice with a ceramic heater.
Enjoy your toy hauler. It’s a fun rig.