321 Wiring question in regards to garage A/C

Has anyone ever installed a third A/C unit in the garage area? We bought this unit specifically to use the garage area as a suite for our handicap daughter. The ramp makes it accessible and we have room for all of her specialty equipment. I can't speak for the other models of Torque's but climate control of the garage area is very poor in the 321. As you can guess our problem is heating and cooling of this area. I've already spray foamed insulated the floor and we bought a wall mounted heater that works really well heating the area. Our problem is cooling, we use a floor fan to help circulate air from the living area to the garage area. The fan helps but we are looking for a little better solution. I've seen where A/C units can be installed in existing roof vents, the install was done a on a unit that was already wired for an A/C unit. Does anyone know if the vent located in the garage section of a 321 come wired for an A/C. Thanks

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If you call Heartland Customer Service and give them the last 6 of your VIN, they should be able to tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

david-steph2018

Has anyone ever installed a third A/C unit in the garage area? We bought this unit specifically to use the garage area as a suite for our handicap daughter. The ramp makes it accessible and we have room for all of her specialty equipment. I can't speak for the other models of Torque's but climate control of the garage area is very poor in the 321. As you can guess our problem is heating and cooling of this area. I've already spray foamed insulated the floor and we bought a wall mounted heater that works really well heating the area. Our problem is cooling, we use a floor fan to help circulate air from the living area to the garage area. The fan helps but we are looking for a little better solution. I've seen where A/C units can be installed in existing roof vents, the install was done a on a unit that was already wired for an A/C unit. Does anyone know if the vent located in the garage section of a 321 come wired for an A/C. Thanks

If not have you considered using something as this:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/LG-150-sq-ft-115-Volt-White-Portable-Air-Conditioner/1000926222

Also others on here have posted something about a "split AC". I think that is what they call it.