MCD blackout blinds in garage

dhauser

Has anyone put MCD blackout blinds in the garage to replace the crappy ones that come from factory?

zolman

Cyclone's choicwe of shade/blind made not sense to me, dark living area and bright bedroom.

I just replace all the shades and blinds in our 2020 3600 Cyclone. For some reason the living room/kitchen area had all black shades. It made the room miserably dark or totally not private. I installed light filtering shades and top/bottom pull down cellular blinds. MUCH more pleasant.

Then the bedroom did have light filtering cellular blinds. I replaced then with light blocking cellular blinds.

But the garage blinds work well for us. I did add black curtains behind the screened in back door for privacy if we leave the ramp door as a patio.

dhauser

I think Heartland changed this recently and put MCD blinds in the bedroom. Our late 2020 4007 has blackout everywhere other than garage and one blind by the stairs up to bedroom. Not sure why that one is different. I saw early 2020s that had different shades in bedroom.

Cyclone's choicwe of shade/blind made not sense to me, dark living area and bright bedroom.

I just replace all the shades and blinds in our 2020 3600 Cyclone. For some reason the living room/kitchen area had all black shades. It made the room miserably dark or totally not private. I installed light filtering shades and top/bottom pull down cellular blinds. MUCH more pleasant.

Then the bedroom did have light filtering cellular blinds. I replaced then with light blocking cellular blinds.

But the garage blinds work well for us. I did add black curtains behind the screened in back door for privacy if we leave the ramp door as a patio.