Mallard M28 2nd A/C Unit

Has anyone installed a second A/C unit on a Mallard M28 (or similar)? The Florida heat is winning the battle against the single unit.

tdyscott

Ditto for my Middle Georgia 2018 M-27. My Dometic 13.5 would not cool below 85.2 at midday. Of course Dometic says too bad the warranty has expired.

Yes, we own a M33 and added a second A/C. We swapped the original 13.5k to the rear and put in a 15k in the front.
The 13.5k is not enough for trailer this size. Adding a second was easy, it’s pre wired

Yes, we own a M33 and added a second A/C. We swapped the original 13.5k to the rear and put in a 15k in the front.
The 13.5k is not enough for trailer this size. Adding a second was easy, it’s pre wired
Well, fate intervened and the original 13.5 K unit crapped out. I replaced it with a 15K unit and we’ll see if that’s enough cooling power.

Well, fate intervened and the original 13.5 K unit crapped out. I replaced it with a 15K unit and we’ll see if that’s enough cooling power.

Sorry to hear that.
Is your trailer a 50 amp? If "yes" I would definitely add a second unit.

We went to the Outer Banks and Myrtle Beach in the hight of the summer and it was not nice with only one A/C.