Freshwater Tank Leak

Our 2011 Prowler has been really good to us, but today before we left (supposed first day of a nice long weekend), a water leak appeared under the freshwater tank. It seems to be middle bottom where the metal band holds the tank lengthwise and sags a little. Please help if it may be band cutting into tank after the 10 years of light travel with water, or fitting from tank to pump.

I was able to lower the coroplast on low point drain (rearward side of tank), but not able to see where outlet to pump (forward side of tank or top?) is due to some gas lines.
May have to find a way to remove coroplast around gas lines to see forward side of tank, but is a major pain compared to low point drain.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Gary G.

Flick

Our 2011 Prowler has been really good to us, but today before we left (supposed first day of a nice long weekend), a water leak appeared under the freshwater tank. It seems to be middle bottom where the metal band holds the tank lengthwise and sags a little. Please help if it may be band cutting into tank after the 10 years of light travel with water, or fitting from tank to pump.

I was able to lower the coroplast on low point drain (rearward side of tank), but not able to see where outlet to pump (forward side of tank or top?) is due to some gas lines.
May have to find a way to remove coroplast around gas lines to see forward side of tank, but is a major pain compared to low point drain.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Gary G.

Will you be without water hookup where you need the fresh water storage? Asking only because if you don’t need stored water, perhaps you could limp along and fix later. If you need stored water, then I reckon you’ll have to carry on with finding source of the leak.

Ahh, very good thought, but no water hook up. Most likely coming from a failed fitting, line to pump.
Water is draining from middle of tank, thinking strap wore through. Tank probably too thick for that.
Looking at taking in in to shop.

Can't see where the line to pump comes out from end of tank it is so tight up in there.

Thanks

my 2018 21fbs leaked the first time we filled the fresh water tank and i found it had a belly skin screw right into the tank from the bottom. used it for the summer as is and in the fall service replaced the tank with a new one and added straps to the bottom for support. from the factory my model does not use straps it depends on the frame angle cross rails to be its support that can work if the supports are in a perfect snug fit with the tank and the tanks often vary in size and also if it has a bit of slp the full tank can sag and pull through the rails into the belly skin as mine also did by the time we took it for service. after service keeping it for 3 months during winter it was fixed well and no other issues since.

you may want to check the bowl on the in side of the pump as it can get put on with the oring piched and the seal not working as it should.