Join?

BobbyH

We have been RVing for many years, and have just purchased a 2009 Heartland 3580RL We tow with a 2008 F-450 w/24K hitch. We currently live in Maryland - may we still join your group?

Bob & Alice Hourahan
e mail:

Last edited by a moderator:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
BobbyH, dive in and welcome. Always ready to accept new players. Hope you are enjoying your new 3580. I like that floor plan. There are plenty of answers to be found here if your have any questions about your new Heartland product. Check out joining the CLUB. And be sure to check out the list of rallies.
Peace
Dave

jimtoo

BobbyH, Yes welcome to the Heartland Forum and Heartland Family. We have a great bunch of people here and all kinds of information.
Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bob & Alice, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. We are always open so come on in and browse around. There are many interesting areas to learn and contribute information. We like the floorplan of that 3580. Had it been available when we bought our 3400 we may have gone that route. Enjoy your new 5ver and we hope you can make it to an owners rally sometime. Travel Safe!

jbeletti

Hi Bob and Alice,

You can join in on the fun with any chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Please consider joining the club. Here's the link to join.

And here's the link for more information about the club.

Once you join, I default your home chapter to match the location of the address you use in your registration. But upon request, I can change that to whatever chapter you wish.

Join the fun!

Jim

azbound

You betcha!! Welcome to the forum. I also recommend you join the Heartland Owners Club. Maryland ? Well the world isn't perfect but we love ya anyway, LOL. Just kidding a Big Welcome from the west coast.None

Last edited by a moderator:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have been RVing for many years, and have just purchased a 2009 Heartland 3580RL We tow with a 2008 F-450 w/24K hitch. We currently live in Maryland - may we still join your group?

Bob & Alice Hourahan
e mail:

Bob,

I just sent you an email about the Virginia Chapter. Looking forward to your reply.

happycampernc

sign us up for the virginia chapter. we love to camp. unfortunately we cant go the first weekend of april. we have previous engagements to go to.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
sign us up for the virginia chapter. we love to camp. unfortunately we cant go the first weekend of april. we have previous engagements to go to.

Will do! Can you send me First and last names and email address? Want to make sure I have an accurate club list. Thanks.

Hope to see you soon.

Gus

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hi Bob and Alice,

You can join in on the fun with any chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Please consider joining the club. Here's the link to join.

And here's the link for more information about the club.

Once you join, I default your home chapter to match the location of the address you use in your registration. But upon request, I can change that to whatever chapter you wish.

Join the fun!

Jim

Hey Jim, got a question for you. I have not joined the Heartland Owners Club because I do not yet have a VIN number to list on my application. I know I'll be in the Virginia Chapter once I can join (I've already been in e-mail contact with Gus) but I was just wondering, I've been posting here for about two weeks now (ever since I ordered my new Landmark). My question is, should I hold off posting until I am "officially" a member. I don't want to do anything outside the guidelines, but to be honest I never thought of not posting until I got my membership.

Thanks, Keith

jnbhobe

Keith; You don't have to be a club member to be a forum member and make posts. PS. My mothers madein name is Lindgren. Hope your unit comes in soon. JON;););)

klindgren

Thanks Jon. It never dawned on me before this morning and then something just hit me when I was reading a couple of posts "maybe I shouldn't be posting because I'm not a member yet" Thanks for the clairifiication.

sleeps2

Dave and Julia
As new Heartland owners ourselves, welcome to the Heartland family. Check out the rally information and if your schedule permits, sign up, pull in and enjoy.

jbeletti

Hi Keith,

I think everyone got you on the right path here. By the way, if you wish to join the Club now, enter seventeen 1s for the VIN. Then later, you can replace that with your VIN :)

Jim

klindgren

Thanks Jim. I am now an "official" member. None The application wouldn't take the year of the rig, I'm guessing because I used all 1s for the VIN, but I assume I can change that as well when I change my VIN number.

happycampernc

Chapter #

Are there going to be any Chapter numbers? I think that would be sweet. Also can we get a copy of who is in the chapter? Of course it would have to be with permission from everyone involved.