Prospective Purchase

Gogged

Hello all,

Strongly considering NT for my next purchase. Everyone happy with their reliability and craftsmanship for the most part?

pedirob

I've been very happy with mine. Only problem was the shower drain leaking. You need to replace the rigid drain pipe with a flexible one, so it won't crack. There are lots of other posts on this forum and the Facebook groups about this.

Also, a tip: Check your outdoor kitchen faucets before you turn on the water. Otherwise the sink could overflow, and you wouldn't know it until you saw water on the floor. This happened to, um, a friend. Purely a user error, but I like to share this tip.

Enjoy your new rig!
Rob

Chrisandsama

My sister in law has a 2018, I forget the model it's the one with 2 rv refrigerators and it has been issue free for 2+ years.

Partsbob

If you’ve not already made your purchase, we’ve had a 2019 NT 27RBDS for exactly 1 year now and thoroughly Love it! What issues we’ve had have been quickly handled by our dealer under warranty and, for the money, we’ve found it to have been a great deal. Depending on what size, weight and features you’re needing/wanting, the NT line offers various models. Ours is on the longer size (32’ long/7400GVRW), but we love the opposing slides and kitchen island, after having 3 smaller TT’s over the last 3 years.

Gogged

If you’ve not already made your purchase, we’ve had a 2019 NT 27RBDS for exactly 1 year now and thoroughly Love it! What issues we’ve had have been quickly handled by our dealer under warranty and, for the money, we’ve found it to have been a great deal. Depending on what size, weight and features you’re needing/wanting, the NT line offers various models. Ours is on the longer size (32’ long/7400GVRW), but we love the opposing slides and kitchen island, after having 3 smaller TT’s over the last 3 years.

Thank you everyone for your responses. We are looking at the 22FBS, but sadly the closest one I can find is 5+ hours from us in Ohio (in VA). If it stays on the lot long enough we may be taking a road trip.