1992 17' Prowler restoration

I am restoring a 1992 17' Prowler and am looking for some parts.
1. it has a Dometic 2301 fridge that is missing the catch for the fridge door.
2. The freezer box seal is shot
3. The freezer ice box when it thawed leaked water over a perfectly good drawer front and has ruined it. (last weekend) Grrrrr
4. Need to replace all the exterior logos and stickers.

any assistance in procuring these items is greatly appreciated.
cheers
Happy Camping
Gregg

danemayer

Hi DocSpratley62,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Although Heartland now manufactures RVs using the Prowler name, Heartland purchased the rights to the name a few years ago. Prior to that Prowlers were made by Fleetwood and they are now out of business. So Heartland won't have any parts or be able to provide any assistance for a 1992 Prowler.

But you may be able to get refrigerator parts from Dometic. Many parts can be purchased through dealers, Amazon.com, or online RV Parts Suppliers. There are also outlets, especially around Elkhart, IN that specialize in surplus or out of date RV parts. There are also online sources for decals, although 1992 is a long way back.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I am restoring a 1992 17' Prowler and am looking for some parts.
1. it has a Dometic 2301 fridge that is missing the catch for the fridge door.
2. The freezer box seal is shot
3. The freezer ice box when it thawed leaked water over a perfectly good drawer front and has ruined it. (last weekend) Grrrrr
4. Need to replace all the exterior logos and stickers.

any assistance in procuring these items is greatly appreciated.
cheers
Happy Camping
Gregg

There is a Facebook page called 'Prowler Howlers' for owners of older, vintage Prowlers.

And I operate one called 'Heartland Prowler RV Owners And Friends' Facebook page.

There is a link to mine in my sig line below...come on over and check us out!