Happijac Legs

Just got the new fuel 287. On the lower happijac bed that comes down there is just one support leg in the middle of each section. When my kids sit on one of the sides it just looks like the one leg is insufficient and there should be one support in the middle like there is but also and one on each side of all the sections. Same thing with the sofa. There is a support on both sides and it is better but seams like there should be one in the middle as well. Maybe I am over thinking this but I would feel a lot better with the more support legs. Does anyone know if you can order them?

Thanks!!

Flick

Just got the new fuel 287. On the lower happijac bed that comes down there is just one support leg in the middle of each section. When my kids sit on one of the sides it just looks like the one leg is insufficient and there should be one support in the middle like there is but also and one on each side of all the sections. Same thing with the sofa. There is a support on both sides and it is better but seams like there should be one in the middle as well. Maybe I am over thinking this but I would feel a lot better with the more support legs. Does anyone know if you can order them?

Thanks!!

The bed/couches you are referring to are made I think by Lippert Components. You could perhaps give them a call and get some information from them as to whether legs are available. I would assume they would be because one could get damaged somehow and need to be replaced.
I also think that you probably are over concerned about their strength. I haven’t read where anyone is worried about their weight tolerance. My only concern is when I bump my head on them.
Enjoy your rig, be safe and have fun.

david-steph2018

Thanks!!

I looked and could not find a part number, but found this installation instruction. So by this I would think that some do come with a double brace like what you are talking about. You probably need to call Lippert and see if you can order some.

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws.com/technical-information-sheets/happijac/ccd-0002704.pdf

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws.com/technical-information-sheets/happijac/ccd-0003469.pdf