2019 Bighorn 3270RS Satellite Box VIP 211Z hook up in Bedroom

Krazo

I now have a used 3270RS which is prewired for Satellite in the living and bedroom. Dealer installed a Wally receiver in the living area as I bought a Dish Traveler Pro with two LNB hookups. Can anyone give me exact instructions on how and where to hook up my VIP 211z in the bedroom. Don’t know whether to hook it up in the closet or on the dresser and not able to get much exact help. Anything would be appreciated.

Krazo

No responses received, but found my own answer.

Hookup satellite receiver in bedroom closet. Input to satellite receiver Is marked Sat/Ant with coaxial cable. Output from satellite box is HDMI cable which looks line a plug below coaxial jumper in closet. That HDMI cable is hidden and terminates at a box above bedroom TV. Make sure to run HDMI cable from outlet above bedroom tv into tv. Great help and schematics were provided by Heartland RV Manufacturer.

Last edited:

rg2357

Do you still have the winegard SK-1000 dish still installed on your 3270RS? I am looking at adding that system to my 3270RS and would appreciate a picture of where your is installed. The reinforced section on the the roof is midway between the front AC and the Bath exhaust vent and that area in not long enough due to AC height. Is yours in the same area but offset to the street side enough to clear vent?