New Prowler for us!

Hi all, we just brought home a 2018 prowler 261-th (toy hauler).

We are so excited as it took us awhile to find one that would fit both of our FULL SIZE 4 wheelers. This finally fit the bill.

Very nice unit!

Question: there is a switch going out the side door that does nothing? I thought this had the led strip on the awning, it doesn't. The speakers are supposed to light up too I think, but they don't.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, can't wait to learn more info here!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, another cheesehead, welcome to this great informative forum.
If you have an outside receptacle that switch might be providing power there.
Check out the links in my sig and consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. It's free!
Also check out the Events tab and consider attending a rally or two.

Peace
Dave

Ha! I’m a Tampa fan actually!

I just went out and retracted the awning another 2” and found the led strip. Mystery solved!!! That’s what that switch is for!
c2ec7699f0fd6576eb1501cfd5d3ceb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to give it a good power wash, wash the roof gently (no power washing) and treat the roof as well. Awning needs a cleaning and it needs to be un winterized.

My 1/2 ton with bags did the trick!
badb7612e0937d674bf9d7d4e9bc9229.jpg

Will do, thank you!

Quick question, just hooked water up and flushed the sinks and shower. Do I need to flush the outdoor shower and turn the water heater on and flush it as well?

(It was never unwinterized)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Will do, thank you!

Quick question, just hooked water up and flushed the sinks and shower. Do I need to flush the outdoor shower and turn the water heater on and flush it as well?

(It was never unwinterized)

Yes...I would flush out the entire system.

10-4. I don’t think the “lowest point” for hot and cold water drains the hot water heater. I’ll have to pull the plug. He did not put anti freeze in the hot water heater, which I wouldn’t either. Just drained it.

Thanks for the input!