Southwestern PA Mobile RV Repair

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Is anyone aware of a mobile RV repair service in in Southwestern Pennsylvania?

If you’re in a CG ask at the office
Google mobile RV tech near me
Many RV dealerships have mobile service too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaiden66

I'm between Pittsburgh, PA and Morgantown, WV. I've tried looking at Google but didn't come up with much luck unfortunately. There are very few RV shops around and only one is particularly close, however none of them seem to do mobile work.

travelin2

I'm between Pittsburgh, PA and Morgantown, WV. I've tried looking at Google but didn't come up with much luck unfortunately. There are very few RV shops around and only one is particularly close, however none of them seem to do mobile work.

What do you need done?

chaiden66

I have a 2012 Landmark San Antonio. I noticed water leaking from the belly of the coach. A drip from the door-side, just behind the battery box and a larger drip from the roadside, near the kitchen sink. I think the roadside dripping is going to be the kitchen/gray tank 2 however the door-side I'm not sure of. I think it's gray water as well, not waste. There is quite the odor which is making it's way into the coach via the vent in the bedroom steps.

travelin2

I have a 2012 Landmark San Antonio. I noticed water leaking from the belly of the coach. A drip from the door-side, just behind the battery box and a larger drip from the roadside, near the kitchen sink. I think the roadside dripping is going to be the kitchen/gray tank 2 however the door-side I'm not sure of. I think it's gray water as well, not waste. There is quite the odor which is making it's way into the coach via the vent in the bedroom steps.

Maybe so. The reason I asked was if it was a frame or suspension issue most any large truck/trailer shop could help you out.
If you’re not willing/able to tackle looking into that particular problem then yeah an RV tech would be your best choice.
Good luck

mlpeloquin

Look at your under belly. It the Coroplast under the RV bowed down. If so, get a shallow bucket that fits under it. Get a drill bit and using a pair of pliers get a hole drilled through the low point. Let it drain until the container is 2/3rd's full and place the back end of the drill bit in the hole to block it. Dump the container onto the sewer. Repeat until the water in the belly is gone. You Have a leak from your plumbing. Mine was at the gray water waste valve. The fasteners worked loose! Not fun. Could be a loose fitting or the rubber drain coupling connecting your tank to the drain pipe as well. An easy fix, but a pain to deal with. Don't drive off until the water is out of the under belly, because it will flow out when you drive. It is hazardous waste and very stinky.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

We have used Happy Camp Ent. for a few minor and major repairs.
http://www.happycampenterprises.com/

If you are around the Waynesburg area, it is still 1.5 hours or so away.

Good Luck.